It is possible to run groups of up to 24 people at Bonhays.
We have 11 bedrooms with 14 beds, 5 of the beds are doubles, so 3 of the possible combinations are:
- 11 people could have their own bedroom.
- 14 people could have there own bed with 6 people in 3 twin bedrooms.
- 18 people if there are couples in the 5 double beds and 9 in the single beds (one of the bedrooms has a double and single bed in it)
- We also have a small cottage with a double and single room for group leaders only. This would be let assuming the main centre is full.
The Dining room and Meditation room can hold up to 24 people if some people use different sleeping accommodation such as camping, our Cottage, shepherds hut or a local B&B.
THE STRAW CABINS (6 Beds)
Two cosy 2-bedroom cabins built from limewashed straw bale. Each cabin offers:
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 small twin bedroom
- Shower and loo
- Galley kitchen and diner/sitting room
- Lovely verandas overlooking the hills
THE STABLES (11 Beds)
- 4 single bedrooms
- 2 doubles
- 1 triple
- 1 bath, 1 shower
- 2 toilets
- Large kitchen
- Sitting room with woodburner
- Conservatory dining room
The group facilities cater for 24 in total. If your group is larger than the centre bedrooms can accommodate we offer the following options:
- Cottage next to the centre, see here.
- Shepherds Hut a short walk from the centre, see here.
- B&B local to Bonhays
- Camping on the centre grounds using the centre facilities